For children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, Leapfrog Early Learning Academy and Leapfrog Academy of Excellence is dedicated to provide the highest quality childcare service in the region. We are committed to offer a nurturing, yet innovative early childhood educational program embedded within a safe, fun-filled and secure environment.
Every employee of our team is a background checked and verified professionals. Our management team is comprised of:
Regional Directors: Mr Niraj Patel and Mr Jit Vaitha
Education Specialist: Ms Lisa Polk
Administration Manager: Ms Dorian Mayner
Academy of Excellence Director: Ms Destiney Humphrey
Transportation Manager & Internal Auditor: Ms Lillie Singleton
Lead Teachers/Tutors: Our lead teachers all have either a Bachelors degree, Associates degree or a CDA. Our lead teachers usually arrive at their position via promotion from assistant teacher. They must possess a solid skill base and also exhibit a passion for children over a period of time before being promoted to the lead teacher position. Leapfrog lead teachers take their positions very seriously, as they fully understand that the tone and standard that they set in their classroom, will be felt by the children, assistant teachers and the parents. They all have shown a talent with dealing with children, and drive towards excellence in the classrooms.
Assistant Teachers:– Our assistant teachers all have either an Associate’s degree, CDA or are registered for training to obtain their CDA. Assistant teachers come through a heavy vetting process, which consists of criminal background checks, volunteer work analysis, identification of a passion to teach children, and a demonstrated positive and nurturing attitude. They join us initially on a trial basis, then once they have proven a high standard over time and shown a true desire to be a part of the Leapfrog team, they move onto a permanent role.
We provide transportation to the following elementary schools for our after school program:
- L.T. Nolan
- C.H. Gullatt
- S.L. Lewis
- E.W. Oliver
- Depending on your income, family size and/or your in-school status, you may have a good chance to qualify for free or subsidized childcare. If you are unsure or want assistance with the process, come meet with us, so that we can help guide you through the entire process of possibly getting state funded child care aid.
- We have helped many parents who never knew that they were eligible to receive free child care tuition assistance, so before you become a private-paying parent, come visit us and see if we can help you!
- If you are private paying, you will be eligible for multi-child discounts.
For further information, call 770-306-8181 between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
- Monday to Friday: 6:00am to 6:00pm
- In case of adverse weather such as snow, or if Fulton County schools are closed, Leapfrog Academy will be closed as well.